Condition Surveys and Reporting
At Stephen Clarke Consulting we can carry out surveys in any industry and provide our clients with a detailed report for any of the following:
• Condition Reports and Feasibility Reports
• Technical Reports
• Professional Witness Services
• Thermal imaging reports for heat losses.
We can offer a report of any kind to suit your needs providing it’s in the realm of our expertise.
Mechanical and Electrical Design and Specifications
We can provide Mechanical and Electrical Design to allow any project to be tendered or for Building Control submission. We have experience designing a wide range of jobs over all sectors.
• Lighting designs, indoor, outdoor and specialist lighting
• Specify lighting
• Heating designs including LTHW and MTHW, stoves, boilers, biomass boilers, oil, gas, renewables.
• Plumbing designs including soils and wastes
• Specify sanitary ware
• Provide full boiler house design
• Air Conditioning designs
• Gas systems including medical gases
• Ventilation systems
• Steam and Condensate Design
• Fire alarm systems
• Smoke ventilation systems
• CCTV Systems, Access control and intruder alarm design
• Emergency lighting design
• Sprinkler system design
• Sound systems, entertainment systems and smart home technology
• General, HV and IV Power design in the standby generators
• We can design Building Management Systems (BMS)
• IT Network design
• Power for mechanical services
• Design for elevators, lifts and goods lifts
• Design for renewable technologies and low carbon design
At Stephen Clarke Consulting we have the qualifications to provide expert witness advise which can be used to build legal cases and any loss adjusting issues. We have two Chartered Engineers that can assist with these cases and provide M&E expertise and advice.
At Stephen Clarke Consulting we can provide you with expert, impartial advice for whatever your project needs
On Site Assistance
Once a project has been designed, agreed and onsite works begin we can attend any site meetings or technical meetings throughout the project. We will keep an eye on M&E works on the site and ensure deadlines are being met by all parties. At the end of the project we can complete defects inspections and sign off any required certificates.
Desk Top Analysis
We can complete a Desk Top Analysis for any project, reviewing drawings, specifications and completing calculations. We can report our findings in any format you require.
Project Management and Coordination Roles.
We can take on the Project Management Role for your project and assist in selecting a design team, tendering for contractors and overseeing the project from the beginning to completion.
Liaise with Statutory Bodies
At Stephen Clarke Consulting once we are employed to complete the design of a project we can Liaise with Statutory Bodies for electric, water, gas, and telephone systems and make any of the required applications. We will meet utilities providers on site and monitor the progress of their works.
Review Energy Conservations
We can review any Energy Conservations that you may be interested in or advise on a suitable system for your project. We have experience with a wide range of renewable technologies and also designing efficient homes with low carbon emissions.
Aerial Surveying, Photography and Videography
At Stephen Clarke Consulting we have a commercial licence and insurance to carry out aerial surveys using our in house drone. We can provide videos, pictures and survey hard to reach areas with instruction from a client.